Thursday, February 7, 2008

I am currently keeping busy with our little Hailey, who is now 13 months. We have gotten into our little family grove where we wake up and go to the gym every morning. Hailey loves to play at the day care with all of the other kids; she also has an audience of daycare workers. Then, while she naps I do some work for Maxcomm, which I love. I am the Logistics Coordinator for all events that take place at our Lodge in Deer Hollow. Then we make Dinner and play until 8:00 when Hailey goes to bed. Thank goodness for those two hours of relaxation in my day before I go to bed. I don’t know what I would do without those two hours.
Greg has been extremely busy with anything and everything. He is trying to finish up with school, and will graduate this summer from the University of Utah. He is currently working for American Sterling Bank as an Account Executive selling their products to other brokers. He was also just called to be the Young Men’s President in our new ward. Needless to say, Hailey and I only see him Monday and Friday Night, luckily we have Saturday together.
Hailey has been very fun lately. As she is growing up into a little girl her personality is really shining through. She loves to dance and she already knows how to command an audience. She loves anything sweet, especially ice cream, and she can’t go a day with out plenty of snacks. Well, if that’s not enough about us…here is some more:

3 comments:

Dave and Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Very nice! As always, Hailey is soooo cute and you are beautiful. You are doing a great job on this blog.Lan

Ivy and Derett said...

I love your blog! You have the cutest looking family. Well, I think that you need to come and visit me in maui now.