Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Michigan



We went to Michigan this weekend for the University of Utah game. It was so much fun! The plane ride was long, but so worth it. We left Hailey at Grandma and Grandpa Andrus's, and for the first time since Hailey was born, Greg and I were alone. It was so nice to not have to worry about nap time and making sure that the kido was happy. I almost didn't know what to do with myself.


The game was a lot of fun and very, very HOT! The stadium holds 108,000 people and is dug into the ground, so you are shoulder to shoulder and stuck in the sun with no cross breeze. I am sure it is nice and snug in the winter, but at only 78 degree's I had sweat dripping down for almost the full four hours.


The Ute's looked great for the first half and then they faded badly. We were lucky that we won. It was still a lot of fun. It is officially football season. Yeah! and urgh! It is a love hate relationship between the two of us.

3 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

Wow, you guys are so hard core fans! I am glad you are representing the red!

Travis & Leslie Doman said...

I love the black glasses! you always are a hottie in black! well love ya hope your visit to the dentist today was okay! love LES

Janessa Whatcott said...

How fun!! I bet it was so nice to get away!! Hailey is such a doll! Miss you guys!