Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas

Christmas fun!
Hailey's first look at her Christmas presents. In this picture she is looking at her new kitchen, which she loves.
Daddy had to put the scooter together and Hailey had to help once it was finished. She was working on it for the next 5-10 minutes. She is definitely Daddy's little girl.

Hailey also got a new snow outfit. Luckily we had plenty of snow this Christmas for her to play in, of course it is all gone now.

We had Christmas dinner at my parents, and Hailey was so overwhelmed with her birthday and Christmas that she had not taken a nap in a couple of days, so here she is at dinner with my mom completely out. She is still hit and miss with the whole nap thing now...does anyone have any suggestions? Her biggest habit is to get in her crib and lay down, then she sits and plays, and then she poo's so there is no chance of her taking a nap at all. I would love some help with this because I am not ready for her quit taking naps. I guess it's not my choice.


1 comments:

suzanne campbell said...

It is so amazing how they grow up so fast.She is so beautiful as are you. Can't believe you have been married for five years. As for naps I would lay down with coop every afternoon on my bed which he loved and fall asleep with him for about an hour and it was good for us both. That won't work when the next one comes but oh well it is all trial and error. love you suzanne