Monday, June 8, 2009

Blessing

We blessed our sweet baby Gavin yesterday and he did amazing. It was a beautiful day, and we have one amazing son, whom our Heavenly Father loves so much. I am excited and a little nervous to see the blessings he received take place. I know that he is one special spirit and a choice son of God. Greg did a wonderful job giving the blessing and we are so grateful to all the worthy men who stood in the circle. Thank you also to all those who celebrated the day with us. Only one thing went wrong, with all the hoopla not one picture was taken. I am so sad about it, but maybe we can reenact it and at least get a family photo next Sunday. Luckily my friend Janessa took some in his blessing outfit, so here you go.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

How fun! I love it when that blessing comes and when it is over! He is such a sweetheart!

Amber and Matt said...

He looks like a little man in that picture, what a stud!