Sunday, August 30, 2009

More summer fun, just slummin' the summer away.

Just wanted to share some more summer fun photo's:

Hailey at Lagoon on the Whales. I have a photo of me about her age on the Whales. So fun!

Driving the boat:

On the train with the kids:

Gotta love Puff the Magic Dragon. Now my favorite ride because it is one of the only thrills you get when you go to Lagoon with the kids.

Andrus Family Reunion: Hailey on the swings. They had so much fun!
I love this photo of Hailey and her kind of cousin Logan

Our little ballerina princess. She had on her ballet shoes and slipped and hit her lip on the tile so bad. (In true Aubrie fashion, she had a huge fat lip that was purple)

She was turning into a rag muffin, so I took her to Cookie Cutters and had them cut her hair. She was so good and loved getting her hair done. When she was finished she said, "Hailey cute!"
Such a girl... don't we all feel cuter once our hair is done?


2 comments:

Melody said...

Just cause summer is over, it doesn't mean we can't still have fun. Let's get together soon. We love you! Dad and Melody

Cynthia Adams said...

Hailey IS CUTE! Great update and I love the pictures at Lagoon. She reminds me of you in the whale. Great fun. Love you all, mom