Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kids and Halloween Fun!

We've been so busy with life lately, and I don't know what we are really accomplishing, but it seems like I am always asleep before my head hits the pillow. I have taken on a bunch of odd and end's job's lately, which has kept me a little more pre-occupied. I have noticed that because of this, Hailey watches a little more TV, and I have been feeling guilty. It's a little cold to send her outside now, and the only extracurricular activity that she has is dance, so I have been trying to be creative. (Even if that means Gavin has to cry a little bit longer... guilty again!) Most of Hailey's friends all now have "schedules" between preschool and all that, so I am doing my best to keep her entertained.
I bought some fun Halloween masks at the craft store, so we did that the other day:


We have been going to the Library a lot, and this is the fountain outside the Library, where most of our pennies go.


Photo shoot are always fun!

If you have any other idea's, please send them our way. I think we are going to try and hit the Zoo and Cornbelly's this month if any of you are interested, just let me know.

1 comments:

Cynthia Adams said...

Aubrie, these pictures are so freakin' cute! What darling kids they are. Their mama is wonderful!! You are amazing.