Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First day of pre-school

Yes that is right, my little baby is growing up! She was so excited to go to school this morning. It was quite a rush to get there but we did it with time to spare. I made her eggs and pancakes for breakfast and made her chug it down because she slept in. Hopefully that doesn't become a habit, or we are in for stressful mornings.

We got her a new outfit for her first day of school (tradition... right?)

We made her a cute tote for school with her name and of course an elephant on it (her favorite animal, which may phase out soon because I can't tear away her baby horse right now)

So excited for her newest adventure:



2 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

I love all the new posts. Way to be a blogger. At a HOT blogger at that! Check you out in the swimming pic!
You've had a busy summer. I can't believe we never hooked up. Let's keep trying.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Aubrie! Your family is so darn adorable! Great to see pics, I wish I lived closer so we could all hang out like the good old days :)