Saturday, April 19, 2008

Asking the Questions?

If you notice, it is about 11:30 at night on a Saturday, and Greg and I just got home from a wonderful date. I came home to check my e-mail and added a few friends to the blog.

I recently read this quote:
"Don't search for the answers. Love the questions. Live the questions. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer."
-- R.M. Rilke, Paraphrased from Letters to a Young Poet, 1903

Anyway, as you may notice I put all of the women's name first, where in others it is not. I am all about honoring the man and respecting the patriarch. But we have already taken their last name for goodness sake. So today I say, lets put ourselves first! We are the ones who are writing the stupid things anyway right? Just for this one time, why not put ourselves first?

Well girls, good lookin' out, I love you all, and good night.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hi it has been forever! you are still gorgeous as ever! youre little girl is adorable. I have a blog too if you wanna check out my munchkins
Chelsea

Heather said...

I really like that quote. Thanks for posting it. Loved the disco video too. Hailey is so adorable. I don't think I've seen her in person an look how big she is already. It's been a long time since I've seen you guys.

jessica&john.com said...

hey girl,
I miss you. I was just telling Katelyn about the time we road that hippies bus all over Provo and recruited others to "get on the bus."
Good memories. I hope you are doing well.

Travis & Leslie Doman said...

I love that quote!!! as I love you. Haily makes me laugh even just when I think of her! anyways call me when you are not busy this month with work, because I know you will be. I'm here if ever you need me! here's a question i would love to live my life into... why do birds sing(and at the crack of dawn) and why do eagles soar. call me crazy but life would be great!!