Wednesday, April 16, 2008

tramploline







We went to Grandma and Grandpa Andrus' and played on their tramp. Hailey had so much fun trying to jump. She is still working on it. I think it is the thing she is working on the most. That, and crying because she is teething like crazy and just miserable, and when Hailey is miserable, everone is miserable. How am I you ask? Hanging in there. It is quite challenging when you have a screemer all to yourself and there is nothing you can do to satisfy her. Oh well! My girlfriends and I are going to Las Vegas for a much needed break so that will be amazing. I am so excited. I never thought I would want to leave Hailey over night but I am so excited to. Don't worry everyone. I still love the girl more than life itself.

2 comments:

suzanne campbell said...

Ofcourse you do that was never in doubt you are so very smart to go away and just enjoy yourself you will come back rejuvinated. She is to die for love Suzanne

kay.tee. said...

it was so so so so good to see yall when i was in town! i can't believe how fast she's growing.. enjoy your trip to vegas, you deserve the break!