Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Montana

We just got back from our big 4th of July trip to Montana. It was so much fun, but I am glad to be home and hopefully get Hailey back to her routine. We went water skiing, tubing, (of course running), and just had fun playing in the water. Hailey had so much fun because we were outside almost 24/7 so she was in heaven. We had wonderful fireworks off the dock and Hailey loved them. Greg would say, "Hailey what does a firework say?" and she would say, "BOOM!"
Greg, cousin Devon, cousin Jake, and Chase extreme tubing.


Grandma and Hailey driving the boat

Beautiful Lindbergh Lake

Hailey Swinging

Water Ski time!!!


Hailey lounging on the boat
Chase getting ready to water ski...silly.
Check out Greg's florescent wetsuit.
Tubing...ouch!


We took a ton of pictures of Hailey and Montana, but of course we forgot to take a good family one. Dang!



Check out daddy rip in his awesome wetsuit


Take a nap already Hailey...PLEASE???




3 comments:

suzanne campbell said...

Aubrie I am almost in tears to see Montana and remember how amazing it truly is that summer we came while Corby was in Iraq was a gift and I treasure the memories so much. I love that sweet picture of your mom and Halie driving the boat I hope you are all doing well love you Suzanne

Adams family said...

Looks like fun! we missed you all in star valley but I can't wait to see you all at the reunion! Hailey is getting so big, what a doll!

Travis & Leslie Doman said...

Holy cow that looks like a blast!! and greg I love the wet suit, I bet you guys had a good night after seeing him in that!! ha ha. I love those pictures, Hailey is just sooooo dang cute, funny, beautifull and all the above. Me and Trav are lucky to have good friends. love ya LES