Thursday, July 24, 2008

Swimming and Draper Days


Hailey had lots of fun at Draper Day's even though she is not smiling, she is totally content. Though it looks like she is board, she screamed when we took her off the ride. You know that commercial where they are just waiting for the little girl to smile on vacation, but she is too cool to smile. That is out little Hailey, but once it got late enough and the tired silly's kicked in she couldn't quit laughing and smiling.

Noah giving Hailey a kiss. AAHH!

It was totally dark when I took this picture, so her head is cut off, but every time I look at it, it makes me laugh.



Hailey is totally fearless when it comes to swimming. She is our little guppy.


2 comments:

Travis & Leslie Doman said...

I love it all!! you have done well with the updating!!! I love that our girls love each other. bff's for life. I feel like Hailey brings out the best in Kendra and it is so fun watching them together. A little like us together when we are complete goofballs! well I have'nt seen you enough it's been busy this weekend but we will make up for the lost time i'm sure!

Adams family said...

Hi Aubrey, Hailey is getting so big! I can't believe how quickly they grow up. It has been a while since we have seen you, I am glad you have a blog so I can see what you all are up to. Take care and hopefully we will see you soon.