Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Climb

Isn't it funny how songs come to you and they just fit? We have been having an interesting time in our family to say the least. We are all doing well, but it seems like every day there is something else that needs to be fixed or some large tantrum that can't be solved. As much as we love our lives, it never comes easy. I was really struggling last week trying to figure out what the heck to do to solve all of our problems (if only it were that easy). Greg is trying to find another job still, and or even a new company doing the same thing at this point. Which is a good thing if he can find something, but I am going to have a baby in April whether we have health insurance or not. (Hyperventilation!!!)  With the economy the way it is, it seems like it is that much harder to make money. With the new baby coming I have come to the conclusion that there is no way that I can do my job and be a mother of two, so I have been freaking out, to say the least. Then there are all of the struggles of every day life.


 I had Greg give me a blessing, which was very much needed and it did give me comfort, as Heavenly Father always does. I just have to slow down and remember that my Father in Heaven is always watching out for me. He has always helped me and some how we are always able to make it through the day, the week and the month. After an interesting Friday, where many people were laid off at my company and I also got in a mild car accident on the way there, I realized that I have to take everything in stride. It is all about the climb!  As long as we are striving to do the best that we can and have faith in our Heavenly Father, it will all work out. 

That is why I have this song by Miley Cyrus playing on our blog now. If you weren't listening the first time, scroll down and restart it to listen to the words. The words are so fitting to life. 

2 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

Hey Greg and Aubrie! It's so great to catch up on what's been going on in your life! I see you are expecting number 2! We too are having a boy next week. I am very ready to be done! We have a blog as well: justinandjuliesacks.blogspot.com Hope all is going great with yall!

suzanne campbell said...

Aubrie you are such a good girl and the best mom I am so proud of you everything will work out it always does. love Suzanne