Friday, February 27, 2009

Girly Girl


This morning before we left for the gym, Hailey had to bring her purse with her. She had to have key's, her phone, her lip gloss, and a sippy cup in it as well. When we finally got to the gym she would not let it go and she held onto it the entire hour and a half that I was working out. Before we left I checked to make sure she had her things in it, and she had loads of crayons in it. (my little thief). Don't worry we gave them back to the day care, but she is just a crack up. 


7 comments:

laura kate said...

what a cutie! I need to buy my girly toys for clara, right now she seems to prefer noah's cars. Dinner was fun, I am sure the movie was too.

Cynthia Adams said...

Oh she is growing up by the second - she looks like such a little lady with her purse in tow. I can believe she held it the entire time, but the crayons totally cracked me up! Great little story. I miss you both! Mom

jessica&john.com said...

Looks like she takes after her cute mama. Oh how I missing sharing purses with you:)

Travis & Leslie Doman said...

Thats great!!!! you just never know with these girls what they will do next... I love her purse, wherever she scored that, no wonder she can't leave it behind.. a girl has got to do what a girls got to do, right?

Lindsey @ Scarlett James Design said...

She is such a CUTE girl!! I can't believe you are having a baby soo soon and still going to the gym and working out for an hour and a half! Wow!! I'm impressed. I sent you an invite to my blog too. Let me know if it didn't work. Fun to see you on here. -Linds

Rachel said...

Hi Aubrie...I'm so glad you found my blog. I love that she is a girly girl. She is darling! Hang in there and I will see you at the gym.

liz said...

you have a little thief on your hands!
How is the pregnancy going? Considering you are running still and going to the gym for an hour each day, I bet you are in good shape! We would love to get together sometime....