Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Gavin 4/20/09

My sweet little man is 1!!! I am so amazed at how much he has grown over the last year, and a little sad that he is no longer a baby, but very happy to have the baby stage over with.
He is a momma's boy for sure and love's to be right on my hip. He loves to make people laugh and loves any kind of encouragement. He loves to wrestle and slobber all over anyone who will lay on the floor and take it. He has certainly stolen my heart.


Walking around a little, and he is walking more and more every day.

The baseball cake I made for his birthday:

For those of you who know Gavin, you already know that he is such a man, but here is more proof with "The Man Laugh"

1 comments:

Heather said...

Great cake, my boys are jealous. Happy birthday to your little guy. It goes by so fast.