Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Girls Vegas Trip

Every year my girlfriends take a trip to Vegas to take some much needed relaxation time. I can't remember the last time I did that much shopping. Shopping is relaxing... right? We were on a mission to shop! We had a great time and got some wonderful sun time as well.
We had fun playin' around... what else are you gonna do when you don't go to the clubs or gamble. We ran into some guys that were really confused at the fact that we were in Vegas and had no plans to "explore" all of what Vegas has to offer, but we had a ball.




Lounging with no kids = bliss

Thanks girls for a great trip!

2 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

Yay! You're back to blogging. You girls look hot! I am sure you all turned lots of heads. What a blast.

Katie said...

I can see why the guys you saw were "confused"...you gals look gorgeous!!